As a Student:
- Membership in the international professional fraternity with alumni and student members in all 50 states and many foreign countries
- Opportunity to write for and/or participate in editing our own authoritatively recognized law review, .
- Initiation through a solemn ceremony during which each new member takes the oaths of membership similar to the oaths taken by more than 125,000 law students in the last 100 years.
- Recognition pin, membership certificate, and subscription to , our magazine
- Social and professional programs sponsored by the Percy J. Power Senate.
- Life-long friendships & professional contacts developed through senate activities.
- Alumni contacts through networking opportunities, & possible placement assistance
- Access to members only study materials
- Free admission to public events and ability to attend member exclusive events
- Eligibility for scholarship and awards
- Opportunities to associate with our alumni through alumni Senates.
- The Opportunity for business referrals and related information and assistance.
- Possible placement assistance.
- Opportunity to continue writing for the Adelphia Law Journal.
- Eligibility to participate in Delta Theta Phi membership partner sponsored plans (auto insurance, health insurance, car rentals, and more)