Student Services Committee:
1. Serve as a liaison to the Career Placement Department and the Office of Ethics and Professionalism, and Administration to address student concerns;
2. Serve as an AH-SBA delegate on the AH Diversity Committee;
3. Oversee the Student Organization fair each term and;
4. Coordinate the end-of-term AH-SBA sponsored Finals Events.
1. Encourage social, recreational, and cultural activities among students, faculty, and the legal community.
1. Update and monitor the academic pages on the AH-SBA Website
2. Responsible for informing the student body of the AH-SBA Scholarship;
3. Serve as an AH-SBA delegate on the AH Diversity Committee;
4. Oversee all matters having to do with curriculum, exams, grading, and instructions.
Community Service Committee:
1. Organize fundraisers relating to charity events;
2. Oversee AH-SBA charity events;
3. Inform the AH-SBA of upcoming charitable events for all students.
1. In the event that there are more than 3 amendments to the bylaws presented at one time, those amendments should go to the bylaw committee for review and revision.
2. This is a special committee and will not need to meet regularly, only in the event where there are 3 amendments presented at once.
Want to Help Out On a SBA Committee?