The Board of Chairs will consist of four elected non-voting chairs:
Student Services, Social, Academic and Community Service.
Each Chair Shall:
i. Attend an introductory meeting at the beginning of the term with the Vice President to discuss programming ideas and assign tasks for the term.
ii. Submit a report to the Vice President of the planned activities before the first AH-SBA meeting of term
iii. Present a schedule of activities at the first AH-SBA meeting of the term
iv. Submit an end-of-term report to the AH-SBA
v. Be apprised of the instructions provided in each chair binder
Would you like to help out on an SBA Committee?
- The SBA Auburn Hills Committees are looking for motivated students to get involved and help out
- You must be able to attend SBA meetings
- Your application will be reviewed by the committee chairs
- Serious applicants please apply
- Click on the link below to download an application or stop by the SBA office for a copy
If you have any questions, please contact SBA Vice President, Name (email).
For information on the Committee Chair positions, please click on the links below (Subpages).