We hope you enjoyed your Winter Break!
Recent PTSA Events:
• Committee Chairs: Although we currently have chairs for each of our community activities and events, we need people to shadow them in order learn more about the events. Math/Science Expo, Book Fairs, WinterFest, and Work Days are just a few of the events. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raise money for Compass the easy way! PTSA funds go back into the community for classroom materials, facility maintenance or upgrades, and community events. PTSA gets all of its funding from YOU, through passive fundraising with these programs:
• King Soopers gift card and Target Red Card. King Soopers cards, our biggest fundraiser, turns your shopping into thousands of dollars for Compass PTSA every year! Buy a pre-loaded $5 KS gift card in the front office, reload it at the store, and then use it to pay at the register. Enroll in the Target Red Card program at Target, then register Compass WR or Golden as your charity online. A percentage of your purchase goes to Compass each time you use the card.
• Using Amazon for online shopping? Switch to smile.amazon.com, pick Compass Montessori School as your charity, and a percentage of your purchase is donated to Compass. smile.amazon.com works exactly the same way as the “regular” amazon website--the only difference is that you’ll earn money for Compass.
• Change your search engine to Goodsearch.com (uses Yahoo search). Choose Compass Montessori School as your charity, and for every search you make, we get a penny. With campus-wide participation, those pennies add up to hundreds of dollars.
• Save your electronics, Box Tops, and milk caps! We earn money by recycling cell phones, ink cartridges and other electronics; and redeeming Longmont Dairy milk caps and box tops. Drop them off in boxes in the front lobbies of both campuses.
You can still join the PTSA! Your membership dues and participation in passive fundraising directly benefit our children, their environment, and the community as a whole. Membership forms are available in the front office.
Meetings are held at 6:30 on the first Thursday of each month, SeptDec at the Golden campus and JanMay at WR. Everyone is invited--you don’t have to be a PTSA member to participate in events. Come find out about all the things we do!