Click here for the Seasonal Flu Clinic Schedule for 2016
Regular Immunization Clinic Hours:
- Appointments are available every Tuesday afternoon from 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm and the third Tuesday of every month from 4:00 - 6:00 pm (As of September 2016).
- All children and adolescents under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Please bring immunization records.
- Immunizations for children and adolescents birth through 19 years are offered at no cost under the Vaccines for Children Program (VFC). Specific eligibility requirements apply as follows: no insurance, underinsured, Medicaid or Child Health Plus plans. Private insurance plans cannot be billed for VFC vaccines.
- We do accept some private insurances. Please call to see if your insurance is accepted.
- Families may also follow up with a primary care physician.
- Adult immunizations are offered at all immunization clinics and there will be a fee for each vaccine. Please call to see if your insurance is accepted. Fees are subject to change depending upon the current cost of vaccines and established administration fees.
- A sliding scale fee schedule is available for individuals who are unable to pay full price. Certain documentation is required for a decreased rate. As proof of income, you must bring either a previous year's tax return or pay stubs.
- Please contact us at (518) 828-3358 (option #4) for further information or to make an appointment. An Immunization nurse will be happy to speak with you or to return your call.
For More Information about Vaccines and Immunizations:
Photos from the CDC Public Health Image Library