Am I Registered?

Look up your registration here.

Registering at the DMV

Do you have a valid ID from the NYS Department of Motor Vehicles? If so, at the MyDMV site, you can register to vote or change your existing voter registration. Learn more here.

Note: Make sure you’ve been directed to the correct page. Authorized DMV pages include in their web address (url).

Note: For new or changed registrations, we always send acknowledgement postcards by US mail. If you don’t receive confirmation of your transaction in the mail within a week or so, be sure to contact us. Call us at (518) 828-3115 or email us at

Other Registration Help

Voter's Bill of Rights

Note regarding Felony Convictions: Pursuant to Election Law Section 5-106, persons convicted of felonies and sentenced to prison are eligible to register and vote when they have completed their term of imprisonment or have been pardoned, or, if on parole, have been released from parole.

Columbia County's Voting Machine

Voter Information About Overvotes and Double Votes
(provided throughout NYS in accordance with Department of Justice ruling)