The Enrollment Center is located at the east end of the Education Service Center, 1902 W Maple. Our hours are 7:30 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday.
Jennifer Jordan - Enrollment/Student Information
FAX (918) 371-3474
We are pleased you have chosen to share your children with us.
Our Enrollment Center will help acquaint you with Collinsville Public Schools and assist you in completing necessary enrollment forms. We hope the information provided will ease this transition period for your family. If you have any questions, please contact our office during the hours listed above.
We look forward to meeting you.
2016-17 Enrollment Packet - Download for all needed documents.
ENROLLMENT FOR GRADES PK-12 FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
If you have just moved to Collinsville, please enroll your students at your earliest convenience to avoid standing in long lines in August. If you have any questions, please call 918-371-2572.
The 4 Year Old Program is located at the Early Childhood Center at 12936 N. 129th E. Ave. The Collinsville 4 Year Old Program is a half-day program. Hours for the morning session are 8:30 – 11:00 and afternoon session hours are 12:20 – 2:50. Parents are responsible for transportation for the 4 Year Old Program.
Documents Required for Enrollment
1. Proof of residency is required. The following documents will be accepted: CURRENT, original full-page electric, gas, or water bill reflecting the service address AND CURRENT mortgage documents, a CURRENT lease agreement, or a Real estate purchase contract (NO CONTINGENCY CLAUSE) reflecting the property address, agent’s name, address and phone number.
BOTH OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE ENROLLMENT CAN BE COMPLETED.
The district will not accept driver’s licenses, checks, or pieces of mail as proof of residence.|
2. An original state certified birth certificate. Oklahoma law states that Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or before September 1; and First Grade students must be six years of age on or before September 1.
3. Required Immunization records from health department or doctor's office must be presented for students to enroll. Immunization requirements are located here. NOTE: Hep A and Hep B should be current BEFORE enrollment at the Secondary level.
4. Student's previous school information (withdrawal forms) - please have the address & telephone number of the previous school.
5. Mid-High and High School Students (9th - 12th grades) require a copy of their transcript and a withdrawal from their previous school with current grades.
6. Parent / Guardian driver's license.
7. Other documents (if applicable): Proof of guardianship (court documents), Certified Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) Card, Special Education or Gifted/Talented records, and important addresses and telephone numbers (i.e. place of employment, physician, dentist, emergency numbers, address and/or phone number of former school district).
8. You may download and print most Enrollment Forms prior to registration. Please bring the completed forms with you at the time of enrollment.
PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST ACCOMPANY STUDENT FOR ENROLLMENT TO BE COMPLETED.
If you have enrolled your child in Kindergarten or the 4 Year Old Program, but did not bring all the required documents, then the file is considered incomplete. Please complete your child’s file so that they may be added to a class list.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please call Jennifer Jordan, Enrollment Center Coordinator at (918) 371-2572 or FAX (918) 371-3474