Check off item number on s.l. sheet as each completed. Don't cover the item number with your check mark!
If disc comes in a paper sleeve instead of a case, place disc in a new case (in Cataloging processing area)
Check date on date stamp. Remove plastic cradle:
Write s.l. number on lower right hand corner of paper "back cover", facing outward (should be able to read when case is closed).
- stamp paper back cover.
- If no back cover, use pre-cut/stamped paper. Insert with stamp facing outward.
Re-assemble jewel case.
Labels (see example in cubbie):
- SuDocs label in upper left
- Barcode in lower left
- Green label (in cubbie) above barcode. Indicate number of discs inside case
- wide label for date due in lower right
- Fold single page material and insert in jewel case (may need to cut 1/4" off bottom).
Item numbers not received
- check against Item Selection List
- circle item/SuDocs/title of documents that we should have received (claims)
- write a C next to the circle
- photocopy s.l. with circled claims. Put in SG's basket
Put s.l. and CDs in box on Electronics Processed shelves (if there are no discs/videos with the shipment, write zero on s.l. and put in the box). Keep in s.l. number order