Pre-Processing for CD/DVD
Check date on date stamp. Stamp s.l. Don't cover any text.
If disc comes in a paperboard package instead of a jewel case, place disc in a new jewel case. If there are instructions on the paperboard package:
- photocopy instructions
- cut instructions to fit jewel case and insert in case behind plastic cradle
- discard paperboard case
Replace damaged jewel cases and/or lids.
Check date on date stamp. Remove plastic cradle:
- stamp paper back cover.
- If no back cover, use pre-cut/stamped paper. Insert with stamp facing outward.
Write s.l. number on lower right hand corner of paper "back cover", facing outward (should be able to read when case is closed).
Re-assemble jewel case.
Check off item number on s.l. sheet as each completed. Don't cover the item number with your check mark!
Accompanying material (not instructions packaged in jewel case)
- Fold single page material and insert in jewel case (may need to cut 1/4" off bottom).
Item numbers not received
- check against Item Selection List
- circle item/SuDocs/title of documents that we should have received (claims)
- write a C next to the circle
- photocopy s.l. with circled claims. Put in SG's basket
Put s.l. and CDs in box on Electronics Processed shelves (if there are no discs/videos with the shipment, write zero on s.l. and put in the box). Keep in s.l. number order