Open the bib record that you want to attach the item records to.
- Click on the Summary tab.
- Click on Attach New Item.
- Select Multiple Items.
- Set Volume Caption.
- Enter first volume, then enter last volume.
- Click in the Location field and type and enter the appropriate location.
- Click in the # of Copies field and enter 1.
- Select a sheet of barcodes
- Verify that you have a sufficient number of barcodes for your task.
- Enter first barcode in sequence in the Beginning Barcode field.
- Click Yes when prompted by the dialog box to confirm the creation of the item records.
- Click Next through the various prompts.
- Click on Summary tab.
- Click Save All.
- Click on the Close button to close the bib record.
- Select None and Click OK.
Do not print labels.