Titles to commercial bindery
- PR #: Economic Report to the President
- PREX 2.8: Budget of the United States
- PREX 2.8/5: Budget of the United States Analytical perspectives
- PREX 2.8/8: Budget of the United States Historical tables
As table of contents arrive:
End of year:
- Check any titles that have circulated more than 4 times, with an intact text block, but covers in poor condition. Consult with Conservation Lab
- Documents that are
bound: insert x note: bound
- Documents that will
never be bound, but have circulated more than 4 times: insert x note:
do not bind
- Decennial census volumes (completed summer 2014)
Titles that are in-house bound by Conservation Lab
Final committee calendars Put on hold
Titles that are paperback stiffened (send to Conservation Lab)
Hearings that have covers and are less than 1.75” thick.
1 book truck shelf at a time
See projects list in FY spreadsheet for which committee hearings to do.
Titles to Pamphlet Bind:
Hearings that are folded and stapled through fold. Put on hold
Conservation Lab is consulted on documents needing preservation/conservation
work, but that do not fall into the above categories.