Mentors and Projects
The Coe REU program has mentors in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. All the mentors have extensive experience in supervising undergraduate research students. At Coe, students will be working directly with the principle investigator to
- help design and conduct experiments;
- use modern research equipment;
- learn applied and theoretical methods in weekly workshops;
- present results in a formal poster session;
- enjoy an engaging, academically stimulating, and social environment.
Follow the navigation links to descriptions of the professors' backgrounds and the science they will be investigating this summer...