State 911 Plan
This page is meant to be an organizing center for State 9-1-1 Plan workshops being held in the state of Colorado for the purpose of building a comprehensive, complete state 9-1-1 plan. Click here to be notified of future revisions.
If there is a current revision open for comment, it will appear in the box below.
Current Final Version
The current final version is available below.
How to Comment
- Open the document (see link below under "Current Final Version").
- To leave a comment, click on the document where you want to comment to be tagged, then click the button marked "Comment" on the top right of the screen.
- To suggest an edit within the text itself, click the box underneath the one that says "Comments" and choose the option that says "Suggesting". You can now edit the document directly and all of your suggested changes will be tracked.
- If you are logged into a Google account when you attempt to access the document, you may be asked to "request permission" before being able to view the document. You can either request permission, and we will grant access as soon as possible, or you can log out of your Google account and view the document anonymously.
- Outdated browsers or strict security settings sometimes makes it difficult to access Google documents. If you have difficulty accessing the document, try:
- Updating your browser.
- Using a different browser.
- Accessing the document using from a different computer not on your office Local Area Network.
- Email us to request a copy in MS Word format.
On or near the middle of each quarter, the Colorado 9-1-1 Resource Center will review and incorporate all changes into a final document, which will be available on the State 911 Plan Page.