Areas of Interest in Teaching
Engineering Chemistry, Physical Chemistry
Chemistry Teaching Support for B. Tech. program of Tezpur University during Autumn Semester, 2010.
DFT and Hybrid QM/MM Studies on the Catalytic Behavior of Nano particle Systems towards Environmentally Benign Reactions.
- Hybrid Density Functional/Molecular Mechanics Studies on Activated Adsorption of Oxygen on Zeolite Supported Gold Monomer.J. Chem. Phys. 135, 244703 (2011)
- Density Functional Investigation of Reverse Hydrogen Spillover on Zeolite Supported Pd6 and Au6 Clusters.Catalysis Today, 198, 110 (2012)
- Exploring Structures, Electronic and Reactivity Properties of Au6Hn (n=1-12) clusters: A DFT Approach.Computational and Theoretical Chemistry, 1002, 1 (2012)
- Catalytic Activities of Au6, Au6- and Au6+ Clusters for CO Oxidation: A Density Functional Study.International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, 114, 1559 (2014)
- Activity of Faujasite Supported Gold Monomer towards Water Gas Shift Reaction: Hybrid Density Functional Theory/Molecular Mechanics Approach. RSC Advances, 5, 78864 (2015)
- Poster Presentation (Effect of Water on the Adsorption of CO and O2 on Faujasite Supported Single Au Atom: A Density Functional Study) in 14th Theoretical Chemistry Symposium at CSIR-NCL, Pune.
- Poster Presentation (Activity of Faujasite Supported Single Gold Atom Towards Water Gas Shift Reaction: Density Functional Study) in 8th Mid-Year CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry at CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat BEST POSTER AWARD
- Oral Presentation (Zeolite Supported Atomic Gold in CO Oxidation: A Density Functional Investigation) in CATSYMP-21 at IICT, Hyderabad.
- Poster Presentation (Reverse Hydrogen Spillover in Zeolite Supported Au6: A DFT Approach) in International Symposium on Chemistry and Complexity at IACS, Kolkata.
- Poster Presentation (A DFT Approach Insight into CO oxidation mechanism over Gold Hexamer) in NCCTS at Tezpur University, Tezpur.
- Poster Presentation (Structure and Energetics of MFI Zeolites using Fragment Molecular Orbital Method) in RDTCC-2010 at NEHU, Shillong.
20th National Magnetic Resonance Society Symposium cum Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2014, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University.
Science Academies Lecture Workshop on Modern Trends in Chemistry, November 20-22, 2013, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University.
Workshop on Spectroscopic Tools and their Applications, 6th April, 2013, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University.
Indo-Finnish Symposium on Role of Catalysts on Production of Green Fuel, February 1, 2013, Department of Energy, Tezpur University.
International Congress on Renewable Energy, November 2-4, 2011, Tezpur University.
Workshop on Integrated Arsenic and Iron Removal from Groundwater:Arsiron Nilogon, June 25, 2011, Tezpur University.
Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights Sensitization:IPRSW-2010, December 23, 2010, Tezpur University IPR Cell.
Frontier Lecture Series, November 20-22, 2009, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore and Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University.
Summer School on Green Chemistry, June 2-22, 2009, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University.
Science Conclave: A Congregation of Nobel Prize Winners, December 15-21, 2008, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad.
Faculty Development Program: 02