Department of Civil Engineering
CMR Institute of Technology
132, AECS Layout, IT Park Road
Bangalore 560 037, INDIA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
M.Tech Structural Engineering, R V College of engineering, Bengaluru
BE Civil Engineering, Malnal College Of Engineering, Hassan
Geophysical testing, Earthquake engineering, Plates and Shells, Forensic civil engineering, Analytical methods, Finite elements methods, Optimization techniques, Reliability and stability of structures.
1. Affiliate Member of American society of civil engineers.
2. Member of Structural Engineers institute.
3. Member of structural engineer forum of India.
4. Member of Indian geotechnical society.
Worked as research assistant in department of civil engineering, Indian Institute of Science
- Anbazhagan P, Naresh Dixit P S, Deepu Chandran and Murali Krishna A, (2013) “Investigation of Soil Saturation and Compaction Homogeneity in the Failed Soil Nailed Wall and Fill Using Ground Penetrating Radar”, proceedings of 4th international seminar on forensic geotechnical engineering, Page-409-426.
- P. Anbazhagan, P.S. Naresh Dixit, T.P. Bharatha, Identification of type and degree of railway ballast fouling using ground coupled GPR antennas, Journal of Applied Geophysics, Volume 126, 2016, Pages 183-190, ISSN 0926-9851, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jappgeo.2016.01.018.
- Naresh Dixit P S, Renukadevi M V (2015), "Analysis of layered Hyperbolic paraboloid Shell", proceedings of ARDDIDS.
1. 4th international seminar on forensic geotechnical engineering, Jan 10-12, 2013, Bengaluru
2. Workshop on structural masonry and design, Dec 16-18 2013, RVCE Bengaluru
3. Conference on Advances in reasearch and development and sissemination of interdisciplinary developments for sustainability, April 27-28, 2015, RVCE Bengaluru
1. Was part of Indo-China youth delegation in August 2015
2. Delivered lectures in various forums on role of youth in nation building and various other contemporary topics