Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Mobile No: +91-9844762036
Areas of Interest in Teaching
Basics of electrical engineering, Power systems, AC and DC machines and Electrical drawing.
Areas of Interest in Research
Renewable Energy System, Solar Rooftop PV and Smart Grids.
Stand-alone Hybrid Renewable Energy System: Simulation, Optimization and
Comparison - UPA
International Journal of Power Systems and Power Electronics (UPAIJPSPE), Vol. 06, No. 01, April 2016, page 129-132.
- A Stand-alone Hybrid Renewable Energy System: Simulation, Optimization and Comparison - International Conference on Reliable Technologies in Power and Energy Systems (ICRTPES – 2016), April 2016.
Solar Rooftop PV using Helioscope - MAT
Journal of Control and Instrumentation Engineering (MATJCIE), Vol. 02, Issue 01, January - April 2016, page 41-48
- A Study of ESTs for Power System Application – National Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering NCE3 – 2014, June 2014, page 54.
- Parametric Evaluation of High Voltage Switches using High Voltage Setup – National Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering NCE3 – 2014, June 2014, page 84. (Won Best Paper Award at the Conference).
- Auto Intensity Control of Solar based LED Street Light – National Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering NCE3 – 2014, June 2014, page 78.
- WNSNs: Wireless Nanosensor Networks – National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Communication NCRTEC – 2013, August 2013, page 20-23.
- Feasibility Study of Millimeter
Wave Transmission –
International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS),
Vol. 11, No. 03, March 2013, page 45-48.
Multi-Agent Based Thermal Aware Task Migration Scheme in Multi-Core System – International Journal of Innovative Research and
Studies (IJIRS), Vol. 02 Issue 07, July 2013, page 391-405.
- A Study of Power Saving Technique
in Wireless Networks –
International Conference on Digital Image Processing and Vision ICDIP - 2012,
October 2012, page 341-351.
- Implementation of Elevator Using
MSP430FG4618/F2013 – Compass
Forum, Acharya Institute of Technology, May 2012.