Dr. KVS Ananda Babu
B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph. D
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Mobile No: +91-9880020176
31 years DRDO : Research and Development
3 Years Corporate R&D in SASKEN Communications and Philips
7 years Academic in VTU
Areas of Interest in Teaching
Digital Signal Processing, Digital Communications, Digital Image Procesing
Statistical Signal Processing, Adaptive Signal Processing, Multilrate Signal Processing
Areas of Interest in Research
Adaptive array signal procesing and Digital Image Compression Techniques
1. KVS Ananda Babu and Surendra Prasad, ` Design of Optimum MTI filters` Proceedings IEEE ASSP conference 1983, Boston
2. KVS Ananda Babu and Surendra Prasad, ` A Programmable bit sliced Adaptive MTI Processor` Proceedings International Radar Symposium (IRSI 1983) India.
3. KVS Ananda Babu et al ,` A High Performance Doppler Radar for detection of low level targets` Proceedings IRSI 1983.
4. KVS Ananda Babu: M. Tech Thesis on ` Adaptive MTI Processors` Submitted to Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, 1983
5. KVS Ananda Babu and VU Reddy,` Comparison of a Least Squares type Algorithm with Conjugate Gradient Algorithm,’ Proceedings of Signal processing and Communications (SPCOM) Conference, Bangalore, India 1989
6. KVS Ananda Babu and VU Reddy,` Adaptive computation of Root-MUSIC Polynomial coefficients,` Proceedings IEEE ASSP Conference 1991, Toronto, Canada
7.KVS Babu, VU Reddy and Y Yoganandam ,` Adaptive estimation of Eigensubspace and Multiple Target Tracking` Signal Processing ( Eurosip) Journal Aug 1998.
8. KVS Babu et al ,` Adaptive Multiple Target Angle Tracking using Root-MUSIC Polynomial Coefficients, Proceedings IRSI 1999, India
9. KVS Babu : Ph. D Thesis on “ Studies on the Adaptive Eigensubspace Estimation and Multiple Target Angle Tracking, `Submitted to Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
10. Research Project Proposal For the Development of Modules for a Digital Transponder for satellites . A Sasken Communication Technologies project proposal to be funded by Govt of India
11. Research Project Proposal for the Development of Algorithms for Radar Target Classification, an Academic Project proposal to be funded by Govt. of India.
12. Research Project proposal for the development of Algorithms for wavelet based Codecs : An academic project proposal to be funded by Govt of India.
13. G. Sadasivappa and KVS Ananda Babu, “ Performance Analysis of Image Coding Using Wavelets” Interantiona Journal on Computer Science and Network Security, Korea Vol 8 No 10 Oct 2008 , pp 144-151
14. G Sadasivappa and KVS Ananda Babu, “ Wavelet Filters for Image Coding, An analytical Study “ ICGST-GVIP Journal Vol 9 Issue 5 Sept 2009, pp 9-20
15. G Sadasivappa and KVS Ananda Babu, “ Evaluation of Wavelet filters for Image Compression” ICIPA2009 Vol 39 March 2009, pp 131-137.
16. G Sadasivappa and KVS Ananda Babu, “ Satellite Image Compression using Tiling Operations, User Interactive workshop 2010 at NRSC Hyderabad.
17 . MCN Murthy, KVS Ananda Babu, “ Simulation of Clutter mapping using STAP for FPGA Based Active Phased Array Radar” International Radar Symposium IRSI -11, Dec 2011
18. G Sadasivappa and KVS Ananda Babu,”Implementation of File Transfer protocol for Transmission and Retrieval of Compressed Image,” International Journal Of Science and Advanced Technology Vol 2 No 11 Nov 2012..
19 Nagamani K, Dr Ananth and Dr KVS Ananda Babu, “ Comparision of SPIHT,Classical and Adaptive Lifting Scheme for Compression of Satellite Imageries,” International journal of Advanced Engineering Technology and Computer Applications 2013
20. Dr KVS Ananda Babu and Depesh Kumar,” Hybrid Technique for Human Identification Using Information Theory” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer and Image Processing. ICETCIP 2013,IRD India.
21. Pakiarani and KVS Ananda babu,” Design and Implementation of Energy efficient & Programmable MIMO Decoder using FPGA.” 7 th IETE conference May 2014.