- Sign in for each session by clicking here.
- 8:30 am, Room 205 - GeoTools: Google Maps & MyMaps
- 9:55 am, Room 205 - Music, Art, & Student Voice
- 12:10 pm, Room 205 - GeoTools: Tour Builder and Google Arts & Culture
- 1:35 pm, Room 205 - GeoTools: Google Earth, Cardboard, and Expeditions
- Final evaluation after session 4: Click Here
Chris Moore is a teacher who has been fortunate to learn with all sorts of amazing folks from kindergarten to graduate school. While working to help all learners find an audience and purpose for their work, he has become an authorized Google Education Trainer, Google Certified Innovator, Google Educator Group Leader, 2x LearnZillion Dream Team Member, and a recipient of the National School Board Association's Technology & Leadership Network "20 To Watch" award. Mr. Moore has been an elementary classroom teacher for about 20 years, and a featured speaker at conferences and professional development events at the local, state, and international levels. Chris earned his B.A. in Elementary Education at Adams State University, and his M.A. in Information Learning Technology at the University of Colorado, Denver. He is currently busy Co-Founding and dreaming up #EduCollective and then #NotaSchool with Jessica Raleigh (and consulting.)
Chris offers dynamic professional services from beginner to advanced levels. You may select from currently available sessions or build out fully-customized PD programs that are tailored to meet your exact needs. If you are looking for something specific, Chris will create custom PD for you and/or your organization. Please request services by clicking here.