Address Updates

Please notify our office immediately if you move into a new residence.   We will gladly help you determine if you are still residing in the TK boundaries and if not, we can walk you through the transfer process if you would like to apply for your child to continue attending TK.  The process is simple!  

The first step is to bring current proof of residency such as your most recent PG & E bill to our office.  If you have not received a PG & E bill at your new residence yet, you may bring your rental agreement or title/escrow papers.