Lab- Enzyme Cut Outs
L.L. # 3a
1. What is an enzyme?
2. Where are enzymes found?
3. What do enzymes do?
4. List 1 factor that affects an enzymes reaction activity?
5. Use the graph found in the attachment section below to answer the following question. What can you conclude about pH and enzyme reaction rate from the graph?
Review Sheet Ch. 1 & Ch. 2
L.L. # 3b
1. What do enzymes do?
2. Are enzymes used up? How do we know?
3. What affect the effectiveness of an enzyme?
4. If an enzyme tht works best at 80 degress F was given to a human, what dould you conclude about the reaction rate activity?
5. True or false (if false correct the statement)
a. All catalysts are enymes.
b. Al proteins are enzymes.