- Canned Responses - similar to templates in
Outlook and also used if multiple signatures are needed.
- Default Text Styling - you can chose the
default text color, font, and size in your general
- Google Calendar Gadget - see a small agenda
view in the bottom left of your Gmail inbox.
- Inserting Images - easily insert images into
- Mark As Read Button - select a message and
mark as read without having to actually open the message.
- Message Sneak Peak - right click on messages
in your inbox to see a preview.
- Move Icon Column - if you want to move the
icon column from right to left.
- Preview Pane - similar to a reading pane.
- Signature Tweaks - moves signature to the of
messages you are replying/forwarding.
- Undo Send - Gives you up to 30 seconds to
pull messages back after sending (delaying the send).
- Gentle Reminders - event reminders pop up in
the background so work isn't interrupted.
- Automatically Decline Events - when creating
events, this becomes an option.
- Smart Rescheduler - this makes it easy for
you to reschedule events that will fit to everyone who is invited
My One-On-One With?-
shows a preview of who scheduled the meeting with you.
- Year View - shows a year preview to quickly
navigate to a month far in the future.
- Jump to Date - makes it easy to get to a
date far in the future.
- Next Meeting - real time minute by minute
event of when you next meeting is.
- World Clock - easy to view multiple time