Welcome to Brightwater School
At Brightwater School we take great pride in creating a learning environment where all children are valued and given the opportunity to develop academically, socially and physically in a safe and caring manner.
All school programmes and activities are aimed at meeting the needs of all children, giving them the opportunity to extend their learning and to provide them with a wide range of educational experiences both at school and in the wider community.
Our Brightwater School vision focuses on:
· Children acquiring excellence in:
- effective communication skills, including reading, writing, spelling and speaking
- effective research and thinking skills through an Inquiry Learning approach, integrating Social Studies, Science, Health and Technology.
· Values education being planned and integrated across the curriculum as attitudes and values underpin a child’s ability to become caring and responsible citizens in the world in which they live.
· Having a family friendly atmosphere.
Parents and caregivers are a valuable part of Brightwater School. We welcome involvement in our school and value the development of strong partnerships, where we all work together to make a child’s schooling a positive experience.