The easiest way to use CLIP's
tutorials is to link to the published versions from existing websites.
Below are a few ideas:
- link to specific tutorials from course pages
- link to specific tutorials from learning management systems (like
Moodle, Blackboard or Sakai)
- link to specific tutorials or CLIP's tutorial list from your library
or departmental website
- distribute tutorial links via email
*note* Links to specific tutorials are persistent.
You may choose to link to tutorials by using:
- straight links
- A persistent URL is provided for each tutorial. You can use this URL
to link to a specific tutorial.
- A thumbnail image is also provided for each tutorial. You can
download thumbnail images and place them on your web page as links. HTML
code is provided below:
src="thumbnail_path_here.jpg" border="0" alt="Click to play Tutorial
Title Here tutorial"></a>
.psd Photoshop files of the thumbnail images are also provided if you
would like to download and manipulate them.