Report Cards are out! Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Sneakers! Sneakers! Sneakers! Your child should wear sneakers each and every day. Please make sure your child's name is on all their belongings too.
Here's a sample of what we are working on...
- being respectful and considerate
- identifying the letters and sounds of our alphabet
- understanding that vowels have more than one sound and the intro of silent e
- writing our letters with more emphasis on proper formation/proportion
- using not only the beginning but the middle and ending sounds when attacking a word
- identifying and using the short a & i sounds when reading and writing
- counting/identifying numbers and sets to thirteen
- shapes and colors
- fluently reading or writing simple sight words (I, like, can, see, the, and, said, etc)
- working and playing cooperatively and independently for longer periods