Quick Microwave Muffins
1 package (7-8 0z) Muffin mix, any variety
(plus egg and /or milk needed to complete mix)
Streusel Topping : 2 tbsp. flour
¼ c. packed brown sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp. margarine
1. Line microwave safe muffin pan with paper muffin liners, 2 in each cup.
2. Mix Streusel Topping ingredients with pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Follow package directions for making muffin batter.
4. Evenly divide batter into prepared pan, filling half full.
5. Sprinkle topping on top of batter.
6. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until muffins look dry on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let stand two minutes. Serve.
Yield: 6-8 muffins
Nutritional information – 200 calories per muffin