Welcome to Mrs. Hart's website.
About Mrs. Hart:
* Employed by the Clinton School System over 30 years
* Endorsed in Elementary Education, Special Education and Reading/Language Arts
* Served over 20 years as Vocational Instruction Program Coordinator, a state commended program and model along the shoreline
* Assigned to teach, over the years, Reading at Pierson, ELL at Eliot and Morgan, and Academic Support, Reading/Language Arts and Special Education at Morgan
* Honored by Connecticut's Celebration of Excellence, Who's Who Among America's Teachers and the Polaroid Education Program
* Published in Connecticut English Journal, Celebration of Excellence Curriculum Project Resource Book, Polaroid Education Program Publication and Instructor Magazine
The Morgan School cultivates intellect and character in partnership with families and the community. Students learn in a rigorous academic and student-centered environment that prepares them to become resourceful, productive, healthy citizens in a global society.