Departments‎ > ‎Student Services‎ > ‎


Clinton High School Alumni

How do I get a copy of my transcript or other records?

Visit and request/purchase your transcript/records online.

Current Clinton High School Student

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

  • Current students are encouraged to use to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free.  CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CFNC.ORG
  • All e-transcripts are free of charge and there are no limits to the number that can be sent to North Carolina colleges and unversities.
  • You may also request your transcript from the high school Guidance Department.  A Transcript Release form will need to be completed, and if you are under the age of 18, a parent must also sign the release form.  There is no charge for your transcript.

 How do I get a copy of my shot record?

A Transcript Release form will still need to be completed, but there is no charge for your shot record.