Parent Resources

Special Education Problem Solving Process

(links below)

Community Resource Guide for Parents

(link below)

Obtaining a Copy of an IEP

Copies of a student's special education paperwork can be obtained by contacting the special education office at 248.623.8080. A fee of ten cents per page may be charged. If a student/former student is over 18 years of age that person must request the paperwork for themself unless it is being requested by a legal guardian.

Clarkston Community Schools Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)


Heather Roeser, 6170 Windston Ln Clarkston MI 48346 248.620.0445

Barbara Rush, 106 Clarkston Rd. Clarkston MI 48346 248.892.5847

Oakland Schools Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)

(link to Oakland Schools)