Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am-4:00pm
Phone- 623-4326 Fax- 623-4555
Mary Beth Rogers, Executive Director 248-623-5410
Devin Kling, Coordinator 248-623-4326
Becky Kelly, Assistant
SCHOOL CLOSINGS: In the event Clarkston Community Schools are closed due to weather all enrichment classes will be canceled. We will make an attempt to reschedule canceled classes if possible.
SUMMER BROCHURE 2015*Effective January 1, 2015, Independence Township Parks, Recreation & Seniors will be providing customer registrations for Clarkston Community Education and Aquatics programs. To register, click here: Registration
6 Ways to Register:
- Walk-In to 6483 Waldon Center Dr. Clarkston, MI 48346, lower level. The office is open Monday - Friday, from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed for holidays.
- Mail-In to Independence Township, 6483 Waldon Center Dr. Clarkston, MI 48346. Download registration forms off the Clarkston Community Education website.
- Phone-In to 248-623-4326 and press 1 for a registration attendant.
- Drop-In your registration forms and payment in the after hours drop box located on the parking lot side of the Independence Township offices.
- Fax-In your registration forms and pay by credit card at (248) 620-7454.
- Online at https://itpr.org/CourseActivities.aspx?id=58&cat=55.
Checks should be made payable to Independence Township.