If you are interested in seeking employment within Clarendon County School District Three, please see these resources below:
Certified Personnel Application
Certified Personnel On-line Application
Current Vacancies for the 2016-17 School Year
Applications are due to the Clarendon District Three District office.
Individuals with applications on file who would like to be considered for any of the positions listed below need to contact Ms. Harriette Cannon at 843-659-2188.
* High School Social Studies (Certificate 20) - Accepting applications until the position is filled.
* Music (K-12)
* Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
* Substitute Bus Drivers - Must have valid CDL.
* Computer Lab Facilitator / Monitor - Must have two years of college and/or paraprofessional certificate; Experience as a computer lab facilitator preferred; Applicants must be able to troubleshoot common computer and printer issues
* Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Applicants who have applied within the last year need to call Ms. Harriett Cannon to be considered for the position.
Applications for certified positions can be completed at www.cerra.org or with the Certified Personnel Application.
Applications can be personally delivered to the Clarendon District Three District Office at 1177 Atkinson St., Turbeville, SC 29162
or mailed to: Connie J. Dennis, Ph.D., Superintendent
Clarendon County School District Three
PO Drawer 270
Turbeville, SC 29162
Clarendon School District Three does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, marital status or age in its
employment, programs and activities.