When School is out for Winter break, You need to go to the district office .  Click here for more information
Welcome to CJUSD

Work Experience
& Work Permit 

     When school is out for... 

District Office is only able to generate 
Work Permits when the 
High School Work Experience office is closed. 

To email a Work Experience Teacher 
for additional information