The Cien Aguas International School community will employ professionals who:
- Will commit to realizing the principles and practices of the Cien Aguas Charter (as presented in the Cien Aguas Manual)
- Believe in a world-class education for all children through a high-standards curriculum delivered in two languages
- Have experience working with English Language Learners
- Are knowledgeable about dual language education and committed to multilingual enrichment
- Believe in collaborative decision-making and are team builders
- Are members of the community in good standing
- Are knowledgeable about, or willing to become knowledgeable about Project GLAD instructional strategies
- Are dedicated to environmental sustainability through education and personal example.
Long Term Substitute- Mid School Spanish Language Arts
12 weeks (Mid August through Mid November)
Provide Spanish Langauge Arts and Spanish Writing instruction to 7th and 8th grade students.