Enroll Now

How to Enroll in DORS

Enrollment is open to any Indiana resident who does not have a high school diploma. Individuals who have earned a GED may still enroll and earn a high school diploma. Submitting your application is a very easy process and we have staff who can help if you have questions.

To get started:

Apply by using a paper enrollment application, HERE.

Or, click HERE to apply using the even easier online enrollment form. 

Our staff will contact you once you complete the application. Please call, (317)783-4722, if you don’t hear from us.