Chittenango Central Schools
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
via telephone: 315-687-2900
USE OF LANGUAGE TRANSLATORS IS PROHIBITED
Unknown words may be found using a paper dictionary or Wordference.com.
All words from a dictionary or other source must be underlined.
1) Be in your seat when the bell rings.
2) Bring all materials to class.
3) Follow directions the first time they are given.
4) Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
5) No swearing or insults.
Consequences for breaking a rule
1) Verbal Warning
4) Call Home (may occur at any point)
In cases of severe disruption, student will be sent immediately to the office.
1. Homework will not be accepted after the class period on the due date unless the student serves one detention period within 5 days. (Unless student was absent the preceding day.)
2. Late work will be reduced 2 points per day for 10 days after the due date. Work received after 10 days will receive no higher than 50%.3. All assessments missed when absent must be made up within 10 days. See me 10th period for issues related to absences.