Cheshire High School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit,
volunteer organization, whose objective is to enhance the high school
experience for the students of Cheshire High School (CHS). Through the
PTO, parents, guardians, teachers, and administrators work together to
enrich the educational and social environment of CHS.
Our goals include:
• Support the school in its mission to provide a quality education to the students of CHS.
• Encourage open communication between parents and staff.
• Raise parent awareness of school and PTO activities and opportunities.
• Raise and administer funds to enhance the learning experiences and opportunities of students.
• Provide volunteer opportunities for parents through the PTO.
• Provide community service opportunities for students through the PTO Student Chapter.
meetings are usually held the on the second Wednesday of the month in
the CHS library at 7:00 pm. A listing of PTO meeting dates is provided
Membership in the CHS PTO is open to all CHS parents,
guardians and staff, and any community member who would like to support
the CHS PTO. The cost of membership is $20.00 per year. Everyone is
encouraged to join. If you would like to join us, please fill out the
PTO Membership Form which is available by clicking on the appropriate
link to the right.
Financially, your membership support is needed
for school enrichment activities, school projects, school gifts, PTO
scholarships, staff appreciation, senior awards convocation, etc. Your
membership dues, plus our fundraising activities, provide the funding
for all of our activities here at Cheshire High School. In recent
years, we have provided funds for freshman orientation, a sound system
for the CHS auditorium and funds for cultural enrichment activities.
more information about the CHS PTO, or to contact any PTO officer or
committee chair, please e-mail Kathy Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org.