Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Colorado Thespian Conference! There will be over fifty workshops offered, seven live performances, a dinner/dance and more than 2,000 high school theatre students participating from around the region. This is the third largest high school theater convention in the nation. There will be plenty of great activities and events for everyone. Contract and fee due by October 20!
For complete information go to www.cothespians.com
Several important notes:
- Contract and Registration Fee: The Conference registration fee is $110.00 per student and must be turned in to Mr. Brown with the contract NO LATER THAN: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018. (The Fee should be turned in with the ThesCon Contract which can be downloaded below.)
- Field Trip Forms: The all CCSD required field trip forms must be signed and returned to Mr. Brown NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018. No student will be allowed to attend without the required forms, signed by parents and/or guardians.
- Hotels: The participants will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 650 15th Street, Denver, Colorado 80202. Phone: 303-436-1234. The students will be staying four to a room, and the rate is $60.00 per student total for both nights, but please remember the hotel stay is OPTIONAL. Note: if a student is staying only one night in the hotel, the full total fee of $70 still has to be paid.
- Times: Opening ceremonies will be held at 7:15 pm on Thursday, Dec. 6 and will conclude at 3:30 pm on Saturday, Dec. 8.
- Transportation: Transportation is the responsibility of the parent. Prior to the conference please call Mr. Brown with questions or concerns: 720-886-5435
- Contact Info: Mr. Brown will have a cell phone all weekend if there is need: Tim Brown, 303-570-3611
- Individual Events (IEs): are judged events requiring an extra fee of $25 each for a maximum of two. Sign up for Individual Events as soon as possible as they fill quickly.
- Seniors: See Mr. Brown ASAP if interested in an IE or Senior Scholarship Audition.
- Forms: The contract and fee schedule and field trip forms can be downloaded below.