21. September 2016: Frau Hanni Geist Webinar, German Information Center, San Francisco ("Getting a Degree in Germany- What's Required and How to Apply", 9am-10am) Register hehttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9075835544004345604re.
19. October 2016 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT Pursuing a degree in Germany – What’s required and how to apply?http://ow.ly/Kum6304Rt1a
3. November 2016: Reception at the University Club of Denver with Dr. Kathrin Steinbrenner, Deputy Council General for the Republic of Germany. Students who completed the DSD examinations last spring will be honored and CCHS will receive the distinction of being a PASCH school. http://www.pasch-net.de/en/udi.html
30. November 2016: DSD II exam (Exam for admission to German college)
2. December 2016: Dr. Silvia Dahmen, University of Cologne Institute for Language and Literature, seminars on pronunciation during periods 1, 2, 3, 5, 6. IC 742.
3. December 2016: Full day workshop with Dr. Silvia Dahmen, University of Cologne Institute for Language and Literature, seminar on pronunciation geared towards teachers of German, 9am-3pm, IC 742.
9. December 2016: Christkindlmarkt Musical Group field trip
19.-21. January 2017: Estes Park immersion retreat
8. March 2017: DSD I exam (Written exams for admission to German junior college)
21. March 2017: Oral exams for DSD I exam
10. April 2017: Dr. Silvia Dahmen, Universitaet Koeln, presenting on pronunciation technique
10. April 2017: German foreign exchange students arrive! Learn about the program and sign up here.
2. May 2017: Dinner at Helga's restaurant with German Club and German Honor Society
5. May 2017: AP exam
10. May 2017: Dr. Joachim Hecker conducing science experiments with German classes
June 2017: Creek students leave for exchange to Germany and optional travel program afterwards.