Welcome to the Seawell School PTA site!
The Seawell PTA...
- Gives teachers approximately $250 of classroom support every year
- Introduces new families to Seawell with an Ice Cream social
- Is responsible for the Cultural Enrichment assemblies your child attends
- Provides support for programs that make Seawell such a special place--like the Critter Corner and Folkmoot
- Provides funding for art, music and technology
- Sponsors Family Programming events like Big Fall Play Day & Bingo Night
We are only able to continue to support these incredible activities if we have your support! JOIN TODAY!
PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!
PTA Volunteer Positions Open for 2017-2018!
They say it takes a village… and in Seawell’s case… many fabulous volunteers to pull together all the activities that make Seawell so special. Please volunteer! Your help is needed, and your children will definitely value your support of their school! Consider sharing a position with a friend/neighbor.
The Seahawk's Nest (Monthly PTA Newsletter)
PTA RESOURCES: CLICK HERE FOR FREQUENTLY REQUESTED DOCUMENTS!
UPCOMING DATES & DEADLINES
March 20 - 24 - FORT Monthly Food Drive
Thursday, March 23rd - SIT Meeting
Friday, March 24th - Regular School Day
Monday, March 27 - 31 - Spring Break - No School
Monday, April 3rd - Regular School Day
Wednesday, April 5th, 5:00pm - 5:30pm - READY Dinner and Fellowship
Wednesday, April 5th, 5:30pm - 7:30pm - Seawell Science Night
Friday, April 7th, 8:00am - FORT Meeting
Wednesday, April 12th, 8:00am - PTA Board Meeting
(this is an open meeting)
Thursday, April 13th, 7:55am - SIT Meeting
Friday, April 14th - No School - Holiday
Sunday, April 16th, 10:00am - 12noon - Seawell Beautification Workday
April 17 - 21 - FORT Monthly Food Drive
April 18 - 24 - Spring Scholastic Book Fair
Wednesday, April 19th, 5:15pm - 7:30pm - Seawell FORT Global Traditions Family Night
Thursday, April 20th - Delayed Opening (Schools starts 2 hrs late)
Thursday, April 20th - Kindergarten Sponsored Teacher Appreciation Meal
Friday, May 5th - Folkmoot