Before we begin modeling in Maya, we will work with sculpting and painting on existing base models in Mudbox.
OBJECTIVE: Explore Mudbox’s features and tools.
Create a single model that has the following:
- 3+ Sculpting Layers:
- Each renamed and noticeable sculpting on each layer. (30 Points)
- One should have only stamp changes on it (5 Points)
- 3+ Paint Layers:
- One of which the opacity is lowered to between 40-70%, (20 Points)
- One has Stencil only (5 Points)
- Vastly more detailed than your original base model (40 Points)