Pathfinder & Clouds
Here's a quick tutorial on the making of the Clouds design. Consistency is a must for all new designers. The more efficiently you can create projects, the faster you can finish projects and more clients you can get (read: more money you can make). In this tutorial, we'll talk about creating exact duplicates of a design with the Selection tool/Alt key combination.
- Copy a Selection = Holding Alt while moving with the Selection tool
- Selecting everything in a file = Select > All (Ctrl + A)
- Add/subtract from your selection = Shift and Selection tool
- Selecting all text in a file = Select > Object > Text Objects
- C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow, K = Black
- Duplicating a Move/Copy = Ctrl + D