Charting a Course for Success
During the 2015-2016 school year, Chatham County Schools will begin the Strategic
Planning process. As we begin this process, we will review district data, conduct focus groups in the community, and create new goals for the future. We look forward to engaging the community in this important process to ensure the success of every school and every student.
Please use this site to be involved in the Strategic Planning process for Chatham County Schools. Your voice is important as we begin
The mission of Chatham County Schools is to graduate globally competitive and confident students, by providing a rigorous and relevant curriculum in a supportive, safe, and nurturing learning environment.
Chatham County Schools, through leadership, innovation, and collaboration, will provide real-world learning opportunities that prepare all students for life and success after graduation. Our diverse community will be invested and involved, to create a strong culture of learning resulting in Chatham County Schools being a leader in education.
- All students can learn given the appropriate supports and time
- Our society depends on a strong public education system
- Learning is a lifelong process for all
- Everyone should strive for personal growth and success
- Education is a shared responsibility between educators, parents, students, and the community
- Supportive, safe and nurturing school environments are essential for all students
- Technology is a catalyst for personal, professional, and academic success