Communication is very important to me.
I hate it when people ignore me, or give me the run around and I certainly don't want to treat my clients that way.
That said, I have found that the modern world can sometimes make things more difficult than they need to be.
- I use a cell phone, I no longer use a landline.
- Sometimes, reception is a problem. If you don't get through, leave me a message, better yet text me - I have found that texts will sometimes work when voice calls don't.
- My primary number (626) 354-8000 is a Google Voice number.
- My actual cell phone number is (818) 818-4945, only call this as a last resort.
- When I am with clients, I typically do not answer my phone. Leave a message.
- If it's an emergency, text me and put 911 in the message.
- I am a morning person. My phone is silent from 9:00 PM through 6:00 AM.
- My primary number - (626) 354-8000 is a Google Voice number, text to this number, it has the advantage of going straight to my computer too.
- My actual cell phone number is (818) 818-4945, only text to this as a last resort.
- My primary email address is Chris@ChrisGriffiths.net
- I have found that some people have a hard time spelling my name. The easy alternative C@6263548000.com (yes, that's my primary number too).
- Just like you, I get hundreds of emails each day, most of them are of no interest.
- If you send me an email and don't get a response, call or text me just in case it slipped by into my spam folder.
- I have several different domains, any email to any address goes into the same account, so there's no need to send to multiple addressees.
- Here's a list of my various domain names, none of them are case sensitive:
- If you find any one easier than another, please feel free to use it.