Instructions for Access:
1. Go to RBdigital.
2. Click Register the first time you go there.
3. Ask Miss House or your teacher for the Library Access Code and fill in the Personal Information. Click Create an Account.
4. Once you create an account, you will automatically go to a page that will encourage you to download a mobile app for your android or apple device or a desktop app for your computer. Feel free to set up your desktop computer and a device or two.
5. RBDigital does provide support, but if they are too slow for you, feel free to ask me – email@example.com.
Once you have installed your App.
1. Open it up.
2. The first time you open it, it will ask you to select a region. Select USA.
3. Then log in using your account information.
The account you just created is only for USD 417 audiobooks. You cannot access other libraries' audiobooks with it.
To see what we have subscribed to, go to http://usd417morriscountyschools.rbdigital.com/#/discovery/eAudio. We also have access to all the books in the 6-12 English curriculum (with the exception of Great Gatsby, Goodbye Vietnam, Hitch, and Farewell to Manzanar. If you need those books in audio for a class, talk to me, and I will obtain them some other way.)