Field Day is April 7th
Permission forms went home today. Please return as soon as possible. Remember this an event that depends on YOU to drive and volunteer. Please fill out the volunteer form and return to me as soon as possible.
May 13th is Great ArtSpecations VII! This is CFCI's biggest annual fundraiser. This year we are hoping to raise enough money to increase our technology devices and work toward our one to one initiative.
We're inviting your family to become a family sponsor at $100., for which you get 2 tickets to the artists' and sponsors' reception, 2 tickets to the live and silent art auction, dinner and drinks. You'll see and be able to bid on great local art and spectacular student art produced with our featured artists and Missy Ritchie, our art guru at CFCI!
Put it in your phone calendar! email@example.com, Coastline Convention Center. If you're interested in becoming a family sponsor, contact Kathy Rettig or Sam DePrisco at , or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, but for your name to be in the program, before . Thanks so much!
- Monday April 3rd: Final Payment Due and MANDATORY Parent meeting at 6:00 in Mrs. Mintz's room
- If your child is going on the field trip, one parent must attend this meeting.
- Open bus seats will be drawn at the end of the meeting.
- Final Payments are due
- Final chaperone decisions must be made by this meeting. I need to know if dad or mom is attending.
- We will discuss possible evening activities and additions to the itinerary.
- Total Estimated Amount due: (not including any fundraising)
- Student: $225
- Chaperone: $175 (Does not include $70 bus fee for chaperone. This will be added once names of bus riders are drawn)