Guidance Home‎ > ‎

Transcript and Records

Alumni of CFHS:
We will mail your paper transcript for free.  Please contact Deb by email or phone 507-263-6800 ext. 1440 to make your request.  You will need to provide the year of your graduation, your date of birth, and your maiden name if applicable.

Please email Deb Klegin  and she will send your transcript to your college.  Her email is

Class of 2016 and after:
After you graduate, Parchment charges a processing fee to send your transcript electronically.  Please request your transcript to be sent electronically through Parchment using the button below.
You may be asking yourself, "Do I have a Parchment account?"  The answer is, "Yes, you made a Parchment account the fall of your senior year."
If you want to avoid the processing fee, please see the directions under "Alumni of CFHS" above.

Order your Transcript

We are here to help - please contact us with any concerns, comments, or suggestions!