Information about the 2013 SAT/ACT prep class:
The make up English class has been changed to April 4th. This is only for those taking English right now.
The Science lesson will be on Tuesday, as scheduled
- Mr Freed will be teaching the English prep component, and Mrs. Marshall will be doing the math prep.
- The calendar is below. There will be five class sessions before February break, and five sessions after break. One of these sessions is an overview of the two tests, and one of these sessions will concentrate on the ACT Science test.
- Students will be assigned to have math before the break and English after the break, or the other way around.
- In addition to the 10 after school sessions, on March 30 we will offer a sample SAT or ACT test. This will be from 8am- 12pm just like the real test, and we will attempt to duplicate the testing conditions as closely as possible.
- If there is a snow day on a class day, we will reschedule it and post it on this calendar.
Introductory Lesson - ACT or SAT?
First Day Handout - Deadlines, school code, websites, sample college averagesRegistration form is here. AS OF JAN 29, THE BOOKS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ORDERED AND THERE ARE NO EXTRAS. IF YOU SIGN UP NOW, THE COST IS $80, YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN BOOKS.
Link to calendar