Registration Information and Forms

Welcome to the Cle Elum-Roslyn School District!  

Students may register year round at the district office, or at the school they will be attending during the school year (September through June).

Please print and fully complete the basic registration packet, as well as any additional forms specific to the school your student will be attending.

New Student Registration Packet


Copies of proof of residence (ie: utility bill) and legal name/age (ie: birth certificate) will also be required at time of registration.


Choice Transfer Request (required to request out of district enrollment)