Notice of Candidate Deadline for Annual School Board Election
The annual school board election of Central Valley Public School Dist. #3 will be held on Tuesday, June 6, 2023, at the Central Valley School.
Board members up for election for a 3 year term are the following: Gregg Saure Jr.-Area 7 (Bentru Township and portions of Michigan & Americus Townships) and David Seyfried-Area 4 (portions of Wold and Ervin Townships).
To file as a candidate, you must be a resident of the area up for election. Individuals interested in running shall prepare and sign an Affidavit of Candidacy and a Statement of Interests. These documents need to be filed with the Business Manager, Lenita Larson, by 4:00 PM on April 3, 2023.
Central Valley Return to Learn
1) Masks are optional but are recommended for individuals who have not been vaccinated.
2) Students will be socially distanced at 3 feet when possible.
3) If a student tests positive they and their household will follow the recommendations given by their respective county health office.
4) We will not contact trace. Parents of students in the positive student’s classroom will receive notification stating a positive case is in their student’s class and they should monitor their son/daughter.
5) Assignments will be available online via google classroom or from the teacher. Assignments may also be picked up at the school. Classes will not be live-streamed.
New to Central Valley? Please print and fill out our Student Registration form: CV Registration Form
School Supply List for 22-23 School Year: Click Here
If you feel like your family will be eligible for Free or Reduced lunch, please fill out the form (you can type in it, but must print it out - it will not save what you type in it) and return to to Michelle in the main office.
Free & Reduced Lunch Application: Click Here
Free & Reduced Lunch Eligibility: Click Here