Welcome to 6th Grade Language Arts...this class
- Provides the opportunity to work on reading, English, spelling, writing, oral presentation, poetry, research, and much more!
- Presents the chance to cover vocabulary, comprehension, cause/effect, main idea/supporting details, and many more skills, which will be assessed with stories, LA Packets, homework, and tests/quizzes...
- Teaches everyone to make good use of all available resources...there is way too much material to memorize for this class, so knowing where and when to look at other resources is IMPORTANT!
- Can be fun if students open their eyes, ears, and mind to the possibilities of learning!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER PAGES ON MY WEBSITE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION...
- AR Information - news regarding AR
- Homework - daily listing of what to do and downloadable pages if needed
- Resources & Documents - resource guides, school calendar, and more...
- Media Center Home Page - access to Elementary Media page
Mr. Kenny Marshall
765-855-5132 Ext. 6235
6th Grade LA