Upcoming PD Opportunities
- Next Center Grove Edcamp at Innovation Center - Saturday, April 15th 8:30-12:00
Monthly #cgi3 Twitter Chats - last Wednesday of each month (some shifted due to breaks)
- August 31 - Back to School
- September 28 - Digital Citizenship
- October 26 - Personalized PD
- November 30 - 4 Cs of 21st Century
- January 4 (PD Day) - Differentiation
- January 25 - Integrating STEM
- February 22 - Literacy and Technology
- March 29 - NO CHAT. Enjoy Spring Break!
- April 26
- May 31
Ongoing Training Opportunities (Online Resources)
- 21st Century Learning Lab | Indiana Department of Education webinars for educational technology
- 28-Day Web 2.0 Challenge | blog put together by the DOE and teachers around the state for Digital Learning Month (February) 2015. Check out the posts and learn about web tools you can use. You can also check out the challenges from 2013 and 2014.
- Apple Teacher PD program | free PD program built to help you build skills and stay inspired. You’ll discover new ways to enhance creativity and productivity by unlocking the magic of iPad, Mac, and built-in apps. You’ll get news and fresh ideas, featuring real stories, product tips, and great educational apps. And after completing online quizzes, you’ll receive an official Apple Teacher logo that you can share with the world.
- Lesley Karpiuk (IHeartEdTech) on Pinterest | wonderful collection of educational technology resources that are teacher- and student-friendly
- Indiana eLearning on Pinterest | thousands of resources for integrating technology into the curriculum
Would you like to request a 1:1 or small group training? Fill out the form below!