Who are we?
- The purpose of this club is to provide time and guidance for Webster’s developing writers. Students who participate will attend each of the planned meetings and work on their writing projects, as necessary, outside of these meetings.
- Meetings will follow a Writer’s Workshop format, with occasional mini-lessons on technique, work time on various projects, and additional time allotted for peer and teacher conferences. Competitions will be made available to interested students.
- It is expected that each member of Webster’s Writers will publish at least one final piece before the conclusion of the year. We will make these published works available to the community and the rest of the student body.
- After joining Webster’s Writers, attendance is required. If you need to miss a meeting for any reason, please notify Mrs. Knudson beforehand by email or in person.
- Meetings will take place from 3:00-4:00 in Mrs. Knudson’s Room 205. Please wait in the commons until the 3:00 start time. Bring your writing materials with you at that time.
- Check out our Anthologies from past years using the link above!
ADVISOR: Mrs. Knudson
Schedule for the 2019-2020 School Year
October: 3, 17, 31
December: 5, 19
January: 9, 23
February: 6, 20
March: 5, 19
April: 9, 23
May: 7, 21 Book Release Party
If you are interested in joining, please click the link below to print the signup form and turn it into Mrs. Knudson or to the office.
Forms are also available outside the school office.
All are welcome and you may join anytime!