MIDDLE SCHOOL AAU WRESTLING(6th-8th Grade)
LOCATION: SMHS WRESTLING GYM(Tuesdays) & CCHS WRESTLING ROOM(Thursdays)
REGISTRATION : Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 6-7:30 pm
PRACTICE TIMES: Tuesdays(SMHS) and Thursdays(CCHS), 6-7:30 pm
REGISTRATION FEE: $50.00 (Try it one day for free)
This fee includes:
1) AAU Card (required to wrestle in tournaments)
2) Wrestling t-shirt
3) Four months of wrestling instruction
POINTS OF INTEREST:
1) Open to boys from all schools in the county.
2) Experience is not required.
3) Wrestlers are matched by size and age.
4) Your time with AAU wrestling will prepare you for middle school and high school wrestling at SMHS or CCHS.
5) The only equipment not provided by the team is wrestling shoes, which can be purchased from various sources as low as $25.
6) Entry fees for tournaments are not included in registration fee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact SMHS Coach Parker by email at email@example.com or CCHS Coach McNeely at firstname.lastname@example.org or AAU Coach Jim Howe at 210-0244.